Wriggle Forum - A place for free speech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL FILE SHARING POST REQUEST GO HERE!

+5
Alexis
GhostEagle1337
DanTheMan
cfoster
Jordan Jereb
9 posters

Go down

ALL FILE SHARING POST REQUEST GO HERE!  Empty ALL FILE SHARING POST REQUEST GO HERE!

Post by Jordan Jereb Fri May 27, 2011 4:04 pm

DO NOT post a new topic to request for a file... if someone is looking to help someone out, they will find your post here and link to what you wanted after they post it. Thats how its going to have to be or looking for files is going to be extremely hard here.

Thanks!

-J3
Jordan Jereb
Jordan Jereb
Wriggle Admin
Wriggle Admin

https://wriggle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ALL FILE SHARING POST REQUEST GO HERE!  Empty Re: ALL FILE SHARING POST REQUEST GO HERE!

Post by cfoster Fri May 27, 2011 4:07 pm

J3 wrote:DO NOT post a new topic to request for a file... if someone is looking to help someone out, they will find your post here and link to what you wanted after they post it. Thats how its going to have to be or looking for files is going to be extremely hard here.

Thanks!

-J3

okk dude... is there any filehost you would want me to use when uploading these?
cfoster
cfoster
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

ALL FILE SHARING POST REQUEST GO HERE!  Empty Re: ALL FILE SHARING POST REQUEST GO HERE!

Post by Jordan Jereb Fri May 27, 2011 4:11 pm

cfoster wrote:
J3 wrote:DO NOT post a new topic to request for a file... if someone is looking to help someone out, they will find your post here and link to what you wanted after they post it. Thats how its going to have to be or looking for files is going to be extremely hard here.

Thanks!

-J3

okk dude... is there any filehost you would want me to use when uploading these?

preferably one which wont automatically delete files so you can have permanent links that will not expire.
Jordan Jereb
Jordan Jereb
Wriggle Admin
Wriggle Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cfoster Fri May 27, 2011 4:12 pm

preferably one which wont automatically delete files so you can have permanent links that will not expire. [/quote]

filedropper.com ?
cfoster
cfoster
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Jereb Fri May 27, 2011 4:17 pm

cfoster wrote:
preferably one which wont automatically delete files so you can have permanent links that will not expire.

filedropper.com ? [/quote]

Sure dude... you may want to upload DIRECT links to the file so its a 1 click and download... that way nobody has to leave the site to get to it Wink. Another thing you can do is sign up for a hosting service and upload files that way.
Jordan Jereb
Jordan Jereb
Wriggle Admin
Wriggle Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DanTheMan Sat May 28, 2011 6:51 pm

Request: Any freeware alternative to fraps you can find.
DanTheMan
DanTheMan
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostEagle1337 Sun May 29, 2011 9:44 pm

can someone give me a link to a free music editing program? I have wanted to get into that for a LOONG time.
GhostEagle1337
GhostEagle1337
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Mon May 30, 2011 6:11 pm

i wish i could share something... but im not that sure how to do it.
Alexis
Alexis
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Mon May 30, 2011 6:26 pm

Alexis wrote:i wish i could share something... but im not that sure how to do it.

Upload to www.speedyshare.com then make a new topic and post the link Smile.
Tim
Tim
Wriggle Moderator
Wriggle Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/brookparkour

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Mon May 30, 2011 6:27 pm

JuicyNoobs wrote:can someone give me a link to a free music editing program? I have wanted to get into that for a LOONG time.

I think Garage Band or Audacity will work.
Tim
Tim
Wriggle Moderator
Wriggle Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/brookparkour

Back to top Go down

Post by jrunk Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:14 pm

All the file sharing sites are getting shut down.
jrunk
jrunk
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostEagle1337 Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:23 pm

I am about to upload my portable apps installations using mirrorcreator. Anyone against this?
GhostEagle1337
GhostEagle1337
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by jrunk Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:28 pm

GhostEagle1337 wrote:I am about to upload my portable apps installations using mirrorcreator. Anyone against this?

Yep. Make different topics for each one so that way if people search for it they are more likely to find the link on this site. Also post some stuff that is hard to get if you can.
jrunk
jrunk
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkAndBlack Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:40 pm

anyone got a facebook friend adder that is free?
PinkAndBlack
PinkAndBlack
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezus Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:30 pm

Sharecash bypasser?
Jezus
Jezus
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down