Wriggle Forum - A place for free speech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Wriggle advertisement campaigns.

+4
Jordan Jereb
Tim
MotownMurder
jrunk
8 posters

Go down

Current Wriggle advertisement campaigns.  Empty Current Wriggle advertisement campaigns.

Post by jrunk Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:01 pm

J3, please sticky this... mods/admins... feel free to edit this!

We are currently advertising on multiple fronts to maximize effectiveness. I ask, and im sure J3 wants the advertisements not to be obsessive, and not to be TO spammy.

The "Front lines" of our campaign are taking place in the following locations on a variety of websites
1.Steam (The gaming platform, Steampowered.org)
2.Newgrounds.com
3.Omegle.com
4. Mass emailing by finding email addresses from google. (Good key words= my email video games social network, today)
5.Facebook groups and member facebook posts!

I am probably the only one doing the mass email stuff. i have harvested over 1,000 emails and plan to send out an add soon with J3's approval. But yea... if there is a thread to post this "Advertising Campaign" stuff on... this is it.
jrunk
jrunk
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Current Wriggle advertisement campaigns.  Empty Re: Current Wriggle advertisement campaigns.

Post by MotownMurder Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:03 pm

jrunk wrote:J3, please sticky this... mods/admins... feel free to edit this!

We are currently advertising on multiple fronts to maximize effectiveness. I ask, and im sure J3 wants the advertisements not to be obsessive, and not to be TO spammy.

The "Front lines" of our campaign are taking place in the following locations on teh interwebz:

2.Newgrounds.com
3.Omegle.com
4. Mass emailing by finding email addresses from google. (Good key words= my email video games social network, today)

I am probably the only one doing the mass email stuff. i have harvested over 1,000 emails and plan to send out an add soon with J3's approval. But yea... if there is a thread to post this "Advertising Campaign" stuff on... this is it.

Email spam is just gonna piss people off. I wouldn't recommend it.
MotownMurder
MotownMurder
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Current Wriggle advertisement campaigns.  Empty Re: Current Wriggle advertisement campaigns.

Post by Tim Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:17 pm

zombieman84 wrote:
jrunk wrote:J3, please sticky this... mods/admins... feel free to edit this!

The "Front lines" of our campaign are taking place in the following locations on teh interwebz:

2.Newgrounds.com
3.Omegle.com

Email spam is just gonna piss people off. I wouldn't recommend it.

True.
Tim
Tim
Wriggle Moderator
Wriggle Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/brookparkour

Back to top Go down

Post by jrunk Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:16 pm

We need to start up again with this sort of stuff.
jrunk
jrunk
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Jereb Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:12 pm

Lets stop talking about he problem and start with the solution:

1. We need a site we can become affiliated with.
2. We need a site we can use for advertising
3. We need more money.

Without at least one of these 3, do not expect to get more people anytime soon.
Jordan Jereb
Jordan Jereb
Wriggle Admin
Wriggle Admin

https://wriggle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JP Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:44 am

J3 wrote:Lets stop talking about he problem and start with the solution:

1. We need a site we can become affiliated with.
2. We need a site we can use for advertising
3. We need more money.

Without at least one of these 3, do not expect to get more people anytime soon.

WE NEED MONEY PERIOD!
JP
JP
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

https://www.facebook.com/jp.vaccaropollins

Back to top Go down

Post by TheIrishPatriot Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:01 pm

Well, there have already been people on Stormfront.org who posted ads for this place there. But the problem is that I don't actually want this to be another stormfront. I want this to be a place where I can show my white pride yet also talk to pretty much anyone.
TheIrishPatriot
TheIrishPatriot
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by FearOfTheSouth Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:08 pm

TheIrishPatriot wrote:Well, there have already been people on Stormfront.org who posted ads for this place there. But the problem is that I don't actually want this to be another stormfront. I want this to be a place where I can show my white pride yet also talk to pretty much anyone.

Yea, Stormfront seems to think we aren't Nationalist enough lol.
FearOfTheSouth
FearOfTheSouth
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by JP Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:19 pm

TheIrishPatriot wrote:Well, there have already been people on Stormfront.org who posted ads for this place there. But the problem is that I don't actually want this to be another stormfront. I want this to be a place where I can show my white pride yet also talk to pretty much anyone.

Agreed!
JP
JP
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by TheIrishPatriot Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:26 pm

jp4756 wrote:

Agreed!

Well yea, I'm not sure where to go to try to recruit for Wriggle...
TheIrishPatriot
TheIrishPatriot
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezus Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:28 pm

TheIrishPatriot wrote:
jp4756 wrote:

Agreed!

IDK, I'm just a gamer lol. I found this site on google when looking for firefox portable!
Jezus
Jezus
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by JP Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:29 pm

TheIrishPatriot wrote:
jp4756 wrote:

Agreed!

Try friends on facebook, local gatherings, or word of mouth from friend to friend. Good luck!
JP
JP
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezus Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:31 pm

jp4756 wrote:
TheIrishPatriot wrote:
jp4756 wrote:

Agreed!

Try friends on facebook, local gatherings, or word of mouth from friend to friend. Good luck!

yea ^ what he said!
Jezus
Jezus
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by JP Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:32 pm

Jezus wrote:
jp4756 wrote:
TheIrishPatriot wrote:
jp4756 wrote:

Agreed!

yea ^ what he said!

Thanks!
JP
JP
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down