Wriggle Forum - A place for free speech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legalization of Marijuana

+6
kalib the realist
StonedTurtle
MotownMurder
aaa
Rock
hdavis
10 posters

Go down

The Legalization of Marijuana Empty Re: The Legalization of Marijuana

Post by Jordan Jereb Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:37 pm

Illpercent wrote:Are we actually going to use this shit? I was excited about talking away from Commiebook

Absolutely. Invite all your friends. There is total free speech here.
Jordan Jereb
Jordan Jereb
Wriggle Admin
Wriggle Admin

https://wriggle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hdavis Sat May 14, 2011 9:24 pm

violence is in drug trafficking. and marjuana is just as bad as beer anyway Razz
hdavis
hdavis
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Rock Mon May 30, 2011 9:08 am

I don't want a bunch of druggies walking around.
Rock
Rock
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by aaa Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:45 pm

Marijuana has a lesser effect on health then tobacco, so I don't care. Just as long as they don't puff it in my face like people do with cigarettes.
aaa
aaa
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by MotownMurder Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:30 pm

The whole "medicinal use" thing is such bullshit anyway, that i'd have to go with either yes or no. I choose no.
MotownMurder
MotownMurder
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:28 pm

zombieman84 wrote:The whole "medicinal use" thing is such bullshit anyway, that i'd have to go with either yes or no. I choose no.

Yep yep.
Tim
Tim
Wriggle Moderator
Wriggle Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/brookparkour

Back to top Go down

Post by StonedTurtle Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:51 pm

I can already see the hate in here and I'm here to tell you the medicinal use for Marijuana isn't bullshit, you may think it's bullshit but if you do enough research you'll find otherwise. I've met terminally ill patients, people with diabetes, people with eating disorders and various other people and they've have indeed benefited from marijuana. It gives them a higher quality of life, which is something rare for people with such problems. It also is great for combating the side effects of chemotherapy. Marijuana alone could reduce over 75% of pharmaceuticals that are used today.

Not to mention there has been countless research and studies by universities and other organizations that have proven there is a whole slew of uses for marijuana in a medical sense.

Let's not forget the benefits of marijuana outside of the realm of smoking or ingesting it. For instance, the stems of marijuana plants is a great resource for creating paper and could easily eliminate the need to cut down trees for paper completely. And because it can be grown out of soil there is less risk of damaging the land. It also can be harassed as great fuel alternative, a cleaner alternative mind you with less ecological impact from use and from gathering it. Oh and when done properly the oil for the seeds of marijuana can be used to break down cholesterol within a person's body.

Now legalizing it for all to consume would yield many benefits as well. For instance, you could tax us and make huge profits off of marijuana alone. California makes over a billion dollars a year from it and it's the biggest cash crop in California, grapes being the second and that's just with it being legalized for medical purposes. It would be more easily regulated and thus kids would have a much harder time getting it because a drug dealer doesn't ask for ID. It would create more jobs, which if your in the U.S. you know is an issue right now. It would severely, if not completely, reduce all gang related crimes involving the importing/sale of marijuana. And we would save tax payers money by not placing non-violent drug offenders in jail. The best part is that by making it legal it would reduce usage among teens and adults, this has been proven in Amsterdam.

Now you may think I'm pulling this out of my ass and if you do, do some research instead of assuming things. I've taken the time to do my research and I think everyone should before they make these hasty assumptions or out right want it banned. Oh and marijuana is NOTHING LIKE ALCOHOL. You can still function normally, you might smile or giggle a little bit but you aren't blatantly unable to function. They've even done research and showed that people who drove high on marijuana drove better then those who were sober and those who were drunk. The only difference was they tend to miss their exit, but instead of swurving through traffic to try and get their exit they just get off at the next one. Don't forget marijuana has a recorded total of 0 deaths, and although smoking of marijuana as it's health risks the using of vaporizers or eating marijuana completely negate these.

Prohibition never works, it was proven with alcohol and is currently being proven again. All that's happening is we are wasting money on something completely pointless.
StonedTurtle
StonedTurtle
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by kalib the realist Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:32 pm

I'm a proud supporter of marijuana because I used to use it. I feel if they legalized it youth wouldn't think there badass by smoking it. So therefore there just smoking wat now a days is a cigarette. Then they wouldn't have pressure to go bigger and badder. According to scientist it's worse for you then cigarettes but I doubt it. Marijauna is natural and all it does is relax the senses. If it was legal we wouldn't have as many arrest. But another thing is the government wants to keep it illegal so they can make there money off of people sitting in facilities.
Sincerely:Mod Kalib The Realist.
kalib the realist
kalib the realist
Wriggle Moderator
Wriggle Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JP Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:22 am

I am a daily pot smoker I don't go out and get high and cause trouble, I just do it for recreation purposes. I have now had 4 pot related legal charges that I don't think were at all necessarily. I am now on probation for a pot related charge and am smoking a pack of ciggs every 2 days witch is killing me much quicker. (I know I am going to get a lot of flack about that from people saying it is my own damn fault) but I do this the help with my high stress as well and my anger! I think and agree that pot should be legalized and would help not only the pot user but also the government, they would undoubtedly tax pot and would make a hefty chunk of change not to mention free up about half of the jail and prison population!
JP
JP
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

https://www.facebook.com/jp.vaccaropollins

Back to top Go down

Post by FearOfTheSouth Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:07 pm

I don't support marijuana being so fucking casual- but im kinda open to it being legal nowadays.
FearOfTheSouth
FearOfTheSouth
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Jereb Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:38 pm

It just got legalized in NC.
Jordan Jereb
Jordan Jereb
Wriggle Admin
Wriggle Admin

https://wriggle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:45 pm

J3 wrote:It just got legalized in NC.

Washington's next.

UPDATE: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/massachusetts-votes-favor-medical-marijuana-bill-041305835--election.html
Tim
Tim
Wriggle Moderator
Wriggle Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/brookparkour

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum