Wriggle Forum - A place for free speech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wtf! am i the only one noticing?

3 posters

Go down

wtf! am i the only one noticing?  Empty wtf! am i the only one noticing?

Post by CrazyWhiteGirl Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:04 pm

there are all these gang members everywhere and people treat them like they are just kids. they are fucking terrorist because they use terror strategys to get money. they are traitors to our country! jail there asses and stop letting them off!
CrazyWhiteGirl
CrazyWhiteGirl
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

wtf! am i the only one noticing?  Empty Re: wtf! am i the only one noticing?

Post by Jordan Jereb Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:09 pm

CrazyWhiteGirl wrote:there are all these gang members everywhere and people treat them like they are just kids. they are fucking terrorist because they use terror strategys to get money. they are traitors to our country! jail there asses and stop letting them off!

They have guns, and they don't care about any constitutional rights. They ARE domestic terrorist and they are the most anti-american ones that exist.
Jordan Jereb
Jordan Jereb
Wriggle Admin
Wriggle Admin

https://wriggle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:38 pm

J3 wrote:
CrazyWhiteGirl wrote:there are all these gang members everywhere and people treat them like they are just kids. they are fucking terrorist because they use terror strategys to get money. they are traitors to our country! jail there asses and stop letting them off!

They have guns, and they don't care about any constitutional rights. They ARE domestic terrorist and they are the most anti-american ones that exist.

Exactly, it's not very easy for a police force to go out and arrest a bunch of anti-american citizens with weapons.
Tim
Tim
Wriggle Moderator
Wriggle Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/brookparkour

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum