Wriggle Forum - A place for free speech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The glory days.

3 posters

Go down

The glory days.  Empty The glory days.

Post by Jordan Jereb Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:01 am

How many of you remember Didly12.net? - My friends old community.
How many of you Remember JordansWorld.org? - My old website

Honestly not many of you, but some of you were active in those communities. The problem is that nobody is coming on here and posting and really putting their all into this site. - That is what got those communities to the height of their activity. I have established EVEN MORE than those previous communities had but people are lacking in motivation. If you want my forum to have more people to see your opinions, you have to post more. I advertise this forum regularly but nobody wants to join an inactive forum. ONLY YOU can change that! So get to posting!

This message has been sponsored by PostMoar Inc. encouraging the posting of more stuff.
Jordan Jereb
Jordan Jereb
Wriggle Admin
Wriggle Admin

https://wriggle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The glory days.  Empty Re: The glory days.

Post by CrazyWhiteGirl Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:55 pm

J3 wrote:How many of you remember Didly12.net? - My friends old community.
How many of you Remember JordansWorld.org? - My old website

Honestly not many of you, but some of you were active in those communities. The problem is that nobody is coming on here and posting and really putting their all into this site. - That is what got those communities to the height of their activity. I have established EVEN MORE than those previous communities had but people are lacking in motivation. If you want my forum to have more people to see your opinions, you have to post more. I advertise this forum regularly but nobody wants to join an inactive forum. ONLY YOU can change that! So get to posting!

This message has been sponsored by PostMoar Inc. encouraging the posting of more stuff.

WTF are those websites you are talking about?
CrazyWhiteGirl
CrazyWhiteGirl
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkAndBlack Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:55 pm

didly12.net was fun but what the fuck is JordansWorld.org?
PinkAndBlack
PinkAndBlack
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down