Wriggle Forum - A place for free speech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid people.

4 posters

Go down

Stupid people. Empty Stupid people.

Post by Bear Grills Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:48 pm

Now, I am sick of people in this world. Not because of race, because their level of fucking stupidity is TOO DAMN HIGH!! Think about it, why do we have so many problems in the world? Stupid people. Why do so many people die in the U.S and everywhere else? Stupid people. If we de-populate the world, we would get rid of so many stupid fucking people in the world. I can't go a day, without a fucking stupid person, talking stupid, acting stupid, and asking the most fucking stupidest questions ever. We would solve many of our world problems, if we get rid of stupid people. I mean like, come on, how can anyone stand fucking stupid people on the streets, acting fucking stupid, and you can do anything because the police is run by stupid people. Also, my fucking cousin, is so fucking retarded. He starts fucking saying about how the world is going to end in 2012. I fucking punched him in the face and told him to shut up. I'm fed up to the point, I'm going to become a stupid person hunter. I'm going to fucking kill every stupid person on the world.
Bear Grills
Bear Grills
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Stupid people. Empty Re: Stupid people.

Post by Jordan Jereb Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:26 pm

The problem with killing everyone who is stupid is knowing what we know as realist on this forum to be true: No matter how fair you were, it would look like you were only killing minorities because many minorities are stupid. And it IS what the human race needs (A cleansing of the stupid people) to survive longer than scientist propose we will live. But it will NEVER be carried out because it is looked at as morally wrong, and lets face it; It is morally wrong because our society sets the standards of morales.

P.s. You know as well as I know that stupid people breed a lot faster.
Jordan Jereb
Jordan Jereb
Wriggle Admin
Wriggle Admin

https://wriggle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jrunk Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:55 pm

J3 wrote:The problem with killing everyone who is stupid is knowing what we know as realist on this forum to be true: No matter how fair you were, it would look like you were only killing minorities because many minorities are stupid. And it IS what the human race needs (A cleansing of the stupid people) to survive longer than scientist propose we will live. But it will NEVER be carried out because it is looked at as morally wrong, and lets face it; It is morally wrong because our society sets the standards of morales.

P.s. You know as well as I know that stupid people breed a lot faster.

They die fast to though. But they probably are born faster than they die.
jrunk
jrunk
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:22 pm

We could just bring back slavery.
-what people are thinking but don't feel like saying because they'll look racist.
Tim
Tim
Wriggle Moderator
Wriggle Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/brookparkour

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down