Wriggle Forum - A place for free speech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You gotta be kidding me, Jordan...

+2
Jordan Jereb
Alexis
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You gotta be kidding me, Jordan... - Page 2 Empty Re: You gotta be kidding me, Jordan...

Post by aaa Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:45 pm

Tim wrote:
Lazer_X wrote:
Tim wrote:I didn't know what to say xD.
Wait a minute... you found the Grammar Nazi group, make one of the rules keeping acronyms to a minimum, and use it because you can't think of anything else? I think you just broke your own rule.

I said keep them to a minimum and who doesn't say LOL?
Now take your loose butthole and leave these forums hence I'd be much obliged if you did so.
Who says LOL when they can't think of anything else? If you can't think of anything else, that is fine. Just don't join your own group if you will say LOL. Also, little known fact, I never say LOL.

Well that's you, and actually many people say LOL ... did you see the damn question mark after it?

Oh, and go read the Grammar Nazi group thread again and get it right.
aaa
aaa
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

You gotta be kidding me, Jordan... - Page 2 Empty Re: You gotta be kidding me, Jordan...

Post by MotownMurder Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:00 am

Tim wrote:
Lazer_X wrote:
Tim wrote:I didn't know what to say xD.
Wait a minute... you found the Grammar Nazi group, make one of the rules keeping acronyms to a minimum, and use it because you can't think of anything else? I think you just broke your own rule.

I said keep them to a minimum, and who doesn't say LOL?
Now take your loose butthole and leave these forums hence; I'd be much obliged if you did so.
^^^^^ THAT would actually be the correct grammar.
MotownMurder
MotownMurder
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum