Wriggle Forum - A place for free speech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The REAL trayvon martin

+2
Bear Grills
Jordan Jereb
6 posters

Go down

The REAL trayvon martin Empty The REAL trayvon martin

Post by Jordan Jereb Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:50 am

The REAL trayvon martin Trayvo10

Stop this nonsense. Seriously. The media has been lying like crazy about shit. Zimmerman was ASKED in the 911 phone call what color he was and the media cut that part out. All you rebels without cause blaming the white man for everything need to grow up. Blame the white man for electricity and the founding of our country. You wouldn't be here, in the greatest country on earth without the white man. A black man got shot. So what? White people get shot by black people at about 9 times the rate that black people get shot up by white people. I rest my case.
Jordan Jereb
Jordan Jereb
Wriggle Admin
Wriggle Admin

https://wriggle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The REAL trayvon martin Empty Re: The REAL trayvon martin

Post by Tim Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:10 pm

Just a teenage punk anyway, future drug dealer.
And the whole race thing will always be there for black people to use it against whites.
Tim
Tim
Wriggle Moderator
Wriggle Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/brookparkour

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Grills Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:26 pm

Typical teenage black guy. That one picture turned his "attitude" around. Looks so innocent right? WRONG! His twitter says, " IMMA FUCK A BITCH NIGGA!" " IM DOIN DEM DRUGZ" I mean like, come on, you must be autistic if you cant find that he is a scrub and a trouble maker. So what if he bought fucking Arizona's and skittles, doesn't make him more innocent does it? It's not racism, he was pretty shady to me. Hoodie and shit. But it was also partly the white guy's fault. He should have stayed in the car. But then again, Florida has a law called, "Stand your ground." Basically what it is, is that if a person feels threatened and have no way to escape, they have the right to defend themselves. So, basically, what I'm trying to get to you, is that, Trayvon should have bought himself a dragon dildo and stayed home posting tweets about how his asshole is being ripped open. but he can't afford a dragon dildo because he's black. Everyone knows, black people are poor. Niggers, should not be wearing hoodies IN THE DARK. I mean, they blend in the dark already, it's so scary to see them walk around, maybe holding a loaded gun, and maybe rape you because you are carrying skittles or Arizona ice tea's. So, niggers should not be walking around in the dark, because they are the niggers of ninjas in the dark. Not even a hate crime, if colors didn't exist in the world, people would kill each other and no one would give a shit about them. But apparently people care to much about wiggers killing niggers and I mean like, who gives a shit. He was gunna be a drug dealer anyways. He's a good man. Slowly taking away faggots from the world. That bring me to a another point. De-population. De-population doesn't know very bad. I mean like, we get rid of fucking stupid people and shitty white rappers named Tony and niggers. I can't walk the streets without some dumb fuck running around yelling KONY 2012. Who gives a fuck about Africa. Is it in America? NO. SO SHUT UP.
Third point. Owned at BIRTH. Basically, since a nigger runs the U.S. We are in so fucking deep in shit because AMURICU sucks at governing people. A fucking 7 year old can run a better country than our nigger president. We are so un-organized because of a nigger. IF A BLACK MAN DOES SOMETHING, OBAMA WILL MAKE A NEW LAW BECAUSE OF NIGGERS. NIGGERS. NIGGERS. NIGGERS. DE-POPULATION OF NIGGERS WILL SAVE OUR LIVES AND MAKE OUR CRIME RATE GO DOWN. NIGGERS ARE OUR YELLOW JACKETS THAT STING US IN OUR EYES. IF THEY STING US, NO ONE GIVES TWO SHITS. BUT IF WE KILL YELLOW JACKETS, FAGGOT PETA WILL FUCK US IN OUR ANAL. SO BASICALLY IT's A NEVER ENDING LOOP OF NIGGERS AND MORE NIGGERS.
Thank you for reading this. If you are a nigger, you can go fucking pull a Trayvon Martin you fucking druggie nigger.
Bear Grills
Bear Grills
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by FearOfTheSouth Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:47 pm

Real phone call with zimmerman:
FearOfTheSouth
FearOfTheSouth
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:33 pm

20 of Trayvon's Tweets
Tim
Tim
Wriggle Moderator
Wriggle Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FearOfTheSouth Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:35 pm

Tim wrote:20 of Trayvon's Tweets

Just paste it. It's a better idea for multiple reasons:
RT @ReesyyLaTootieB: Hahaha Hoe u got USED fa yo loose ass p*ssy.! Tighten up.! #Literally

RT @fukunurhoexxx: #youthetype of b*tch that give up your p*ssy for free and think its cool #p*ssyaintfree #fb

RT @TheSoleManSB: We in need of some trees … Wea tha weed man

RT @MisunderstoodC_: Get high to balance out the lows

RT @___xMaxDee: I got game for you young hoes, don’t grow to be a dumm hoe

RT @Bombshelll_: “@La_VidaBella: I’ll beat the pu**sy up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up up”

RT @iTeachSEXOLOGY: d*ck slipping out when you got her in doggy? Either u trying to long stroke wit a short d*ck or she need to arch tha …

RT @Mitchell_Garcia: I’ll slap a girl if she said suck my toes wtf, she must be giving some great dome
for some sh*t like that òÕ òÕ òÕ

RT @ThatBitchJenny_: A f*ck n*gga is FOREVER a f*ck n*gga! Fu*ck ‘em!

RT @iAmCartoonFYF: 6 Pound 7 Pound 8 Pound #KUSH

RT @GrandadJFreeman: You know you high AF when you stop at a stop sign and wait for it to turn green

U WANNA SEE SUM CASH? WELL LEMME SEE SUM ASS

RT @KissMeEndlessly: puss ass crackas .

RT @TheyHATEShAHeED: Its crazy how i was jus pissed off,snappin…then i smoked..now im happy:) ha

RT @stillblazingtho: If you don’t like #weed. #YoureNotMyType

RT @SheIs_UNdefined: & When Im On That SMOKE, Im Going Super-HAM!

Its a new year lets make some changes…… f*ck dat wea da weedman at??

RT @KimmyBtchhh: Some of y’all need a Blunt!

RT @stillblazingtho: R E T W E E T If you smoke #weed.

RT @PrettyMeStarr: White People’(s) Call Police , Black People’(s) Call There Cousin
FearOfTheSouth
FearOfTheSouth
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by MotownMurder Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:58 am

Bear Grills wrote:Typical teenage black guy. That one picture turned his "attitude" around. Looks so innocent right? WRONG! His twitter says, " IMMA FUCK A BITCH NIGGA!" " IM DOIN DEM DRUGZ" I mean like, come on, you must be autistic if you cant find that he is a scrub and a trouble maker. So what if he bought fucking Arizona's and skittles, doesn't make him more innocent does it? It's not racism, he was pretty shady to me. Hoodie and shit. But it was also partly the white guy's fault. He should have stayed in the car. But then again, Florida has a law called, "Stand your ground." Basically what it is, is that if a person feels threatened and have no way to escape, they have the right to defend themselves. So, basically, what I'm trying to get to you, is that, Trayvon should have bought himself a dragon dildo and stayed home posting tweets about how his asshole is being ripped open. but he can't afford a dragon dildo because he's black. Everyone knows, black people are poor. Niggers, should not be wearing hoodies IN THE DARK. I mean, they blend in the dark already, it's so scary to see them walk around, maybe holding a loaded gun, and maybe rape you because you are carrying skittles or Arizona ice tea's. So, niggers should not be walking around in the dark, because they are the niggers of ninjas in the dark. Not even a hate crime, if colors didn't exist in the world, people would kill each other and no one would give a shit about them. But apparently people care to much about wiggers killing niggers and I mean like, who gives a shit. He was gunna be a drug dealer anyways. He's a good man. Slowly taking away faggots from the world. That bring me to a another point. De-population. De-population doesn't know very bad. I mean like, we get rid of fucking stupid people and shitty white rappers named Tony and niggers. I can't walk the streets without some dumb fuck running around yelling KONY 2012. Who gives a fuck about Africa. Is it in America? NO. SO SHUT UP.
Third point. Owned at BIRTH. Basically, since a nigger runs the U.S. We are in so fucking deep in shit because AMURICU sucks at governing people. A fucking 7 year old can run a better country than our nigger president. We are so un-organized because of a nigger. IF A BLACK MAN DOES SOMETHING, OBAMA WILL MAKE A NEW LAW BECAUSE OF NIGGERS. NIGGERS. NIGGERS. NIGGERS. DE-POPULATION OF NIGGERS WILL SAVE OUR LIVES AND MAKE OUR CRIME RATE GO DOWN. NIGGERS ARE OUR YELLOW JACKETS THAT STING US IN OUR EYES. IF THEY STING US, NO ONE GIVES TWO SHITS. BUT IF WE KILL YELLOW JACKETS, FAGGOT PETA WILL FUCK US IN OUR ANAL. SO BASICALLY IT's A NEVER ENDING LOOP OF NIGGERS AND MORE NIGGERS.
Thank you for reading this. If you are a nigger, you can go fucking pull a Trayvon Martin you fucking druggie nigger.

This is certainly the type of person you want on your website...right?
MotownMurder
MotownMurder
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Jereb Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:29 pm

Truthfully, yes. This is a forum for free speech of ANY kind.
Jordan Jereb
Jordan Jereb
Wriggle Admin
Wriggle Admin

https://wriggle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:39 pm

Everyone on Wriggle has the right to give their own opinion, even if it's racist as hell.
Tim
Tim
Wriggle Moderator
Wriggle Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jrunk Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:03 pm

Tim wrote:Everyone on Wriggle has the right to give their own opinion, even if it's racist as hell.

Unfortunately for us though almost all our members that we have are racial realist. How can we have an active debate about politics if everyone on this forum agrees on everything?
jrunk
jrunk
Wriggle Civilian
Wriggle Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum